SWEETY 60 TTi
SWEETY 130 TTi
SWEETY 180 TTi (Big Size)
min – max
Production rates can change according to the ingredients used and to the stirring mode selected.
All specifications mentioned must be considered approximate.
Valmar reserves the right to modify, without notice, all parts deemed necessary.
- Valmar’s innovative range of pasteurizers meets any professional needs in mix handling (preparation, pasteurization, emulsion, storage, ageing processes) while offering top quality levels, effectiveness and reliability.
- Thanks to the new PLC management system, Sweety TTi performs thermal procedures through its 29 different programmes efficiently and precisely. Moreover programme customization is achieved to meet specific requirements.
SOFTWARE AND PLC
Designed to manage efficiency and available technological solutions by means of a PLC matching process automation to the quality of different product processes in order to meet specific requirements.
TOUCH & TYPE
The user can choose to operate the machine in Touch mode or in the traditional Type mode. The 4.3” LCD touchscreen has clear and intuitive icons that enable to manage and monitor each operating phase.
Traditional or standard pasteurization and ageing temperatures are suggested by the software. Moreover customized values can be set without limits.
Single-unit, rectangular, made of stainless steel, round corners, sloped bottom:
these are its peculiarities which speed and assist the mix flow outgoing to the tap, even in case of very dense mixes.
All the pasteurizers of the new TTi series are provided with a gradually operating stirrer which reaches, thanks to the inverter, 2500 rpm thus obtaining the ingredient dispersion and mixing (particularly in the 180 l models). Moreover they are provided with a mix flow restraint system to avoid an excessive foam-effect under special working conditions.
Bain-marie heating with continuous blending of the liquids. This, together with the PLC-controlled resistance heating devices, gives fine-texture and accuracy in production even at the 30% of the machine production rates, without burning the mix or the machine side panels.
Bain-marie cooling guarantees temperature uniformity in the whole tank and avoids ice formation on the tank bottom, mainly in case of small mix quantities, up to 30% of its max capacity.
Completely made of 18/10 stainless steel, highly resistant over time, it is provided with:
– mix rejection system, to avoid mix residuals in the tap after mix erogation.
– automatic washing after any mix erogation.
– fast and easily removed.
Provided with a steel shelf space on which buckets are placed during mix outgoing process to avoid the floor comes into contact with the bucket bottom. It can be easily removed and washed.
AUTOMATIC LITRE COUNTER FOR WATER SUPPLY
Provided with an automatic litre counter for pre-setting of the litres of water to be poured into the tank. Useful in case of even partial milk reconstitution.
Automatic double washing system of both the tank and the tap.
29 PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE
- 10 GELATO MIX AND SYRUP PASTEURIZATION AND STORAGE PROGRAMMES
- 5 MIX MICRONIZATION PASTEURIZATION AND STORAGE PROGRAMMES/li>
- 6 WATER AUTOMATIC PRE-SETTING PASTEURIZATION PROGRAMMES/li>
- 3 TOTALLY CUSTOMIZABLE COMPLETE CYCLE PROGRAMMES/li>
- 1 MIX +4° C COOLING AND TEMPERATURE MAINTAINING PROGRAMME
- 1 AUTOMATIC WASHING PROGRAMME (WITH WATER AND DETERGENT)
- 1 STIRRING PROGRAMME)
- 2 BOILING AND TEMPERATURE MAINTAINING PROGRAMMES (AVAILABLE WITH ADDITIONAL CHARGE)